CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 11, 2008

DEMORALISED OR LAZY?

WTWTWTF. 

what the what the what the freak. 
you don't really care, do you? 
i could do that forever you know? 
what the freak you friend the huh freak what?

If you wanna break it you should let me know. 
if you really wanna give up you should say it first. 
Please let me know, please let me know... 
Is this the end of a really sad story? 
You don't wanna work together happily? 
Not finding what i'm looking for. 
is this the end of a really bad story? 
or the start of a really bad story? 
So please let me know, please let me know... 
I wanna know... I wanna know... 

DAMMIT there's just no mood at all! 
just need comfort, can't you give me some then? 
you freaking retard freako. 

Discriminating? I think not. 
At least their helping. ALOT. 
YOU JOKER-OF-THE-FREAKS person. 

Blame it on sensitivity, 
SHAWTY! ): 

0 comments: