CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

I LOVE HER! (:

I LOVE YUSHAN!

She's the best LAOGONG ever!
[ i only have one, btw.. O.o ]

She angry at people is not so long..
Angry also got reason..
And when she angry I really very scared...
Cuz you know she is not so easily angry one..
And if she angry that means you did something really... REALLY wrong.

WE SHOULD CHERISH FRIENDS LIKE THAT, YOU KNOW?
not like some freaking retards who heck-care their friends and give lame, REALLY lame excuses to not meet up with friends or do a, supposed BONDING thing.
[ note: BONDING, not BONDAGE! :D ]

ESPECIALLY friends like YUSHAN are hard to come by.
You only get to know nice people if you yourself am nice, okay?
[ *hint hint* ] [ ahhas, kidding! ]
So, learn to be nice, and you'll make friends with people twice as nicer!
Like in my case!
Plus she's pretty! ahhas! (:

Lucky Me,
SHAWTY! (:

0 comments: